* Birth Name: Corbin Bleu Reivers
* Birth Place: Brooklyn, NY
* Date of Birth / Zodiac Sign: 02/21/1989, Pisces
* Profession: Actor; singer
* Corbin’s favorite author is J.K. Rowling.
* Corbin was in the audience of Celine Dion: That’s Just the Woman in Me and announce that he loves her voice.
* Corbin performed “This Christmastime” at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in 2007.
* His favorite kind of gum is Eclipse Spearmint.
* When Corbin originally auditioned for High School Musical, he tried out for the part of Ryan Evans.
* His favorite meal is grilled cheese sandwich and french fries.
* Corbin attended the 2007 MTV Movie Awards.
* Corbin’s favorite number is 8.
* Corbin’s biggest motivator is his parents.
* Corbin Bleu’s fantasy trip would be in Australia.
* On a questionnaire for the Disney Channel games he stated that his favorite sport is Bowling.
* Corbin Bleu has also played a role in a Disney Channel video song Deal With It.
* Corbin’s favorite candy bar is Twix.
* Corbin will team up with Vanessa on his song Still There For Me .
* Corbin is 5 feet and 11 inches tall. (That is not including his hair.)
* Corbin was awarded the “best hair while bowling” award during Disney Channel’s New Year’s Eve Sing-along Bowl-athon.
* Corbin attended the Disney Channel New Year’s Eve Sing-along Bowl-athon.
* Corbin’s New Year’s resolution for 2007 is to get out of bed when his alarm rings.
* Corbin’s nickname is Blue man.
* Corbin’s song “Push it to the limit” is available on iTunes.
* Corbin’s mother wished to name her son Bullet after the U2 song “Bullet the Big Blue Sky,” but his father disagreed with the name (however, his father does not remember why they chose Corbin).
* Corbin’s last name is a stage name so that his career wouldn’t be confused with that of his father, David Reivers
* Corbin will star in a new movie on the Disney Channel coming in January called Jump In.
* Corbin is an ambassador for the Starlight Starbright Children’s Foundation. It is a charity which he frequently volunteers for.
* Corbin Bleu has 3 younger sisters.
* Corbin finds it difficult and a sacrifice to have to work in Hawaii.
* Corbin’s favorite time of year is Christmas.
* Corbin says that he sees himself in 10 years in a serious relationship, successful in his career, acting, producing, music, directing and well traveled.
* Corbin’s crazy, yet funny sisters make him laugh.
* Corbin’s favorite topic of conversation is discussing the unexplained.
* Corbin’s favorite time of day is late night which he describes as “Party Time”
* Corbin’s favorite sound is the ocean at night.
* Foreign countries that Corbin would like to visit are Australia, Italy and Spain.
* Corbin’s hobbies are his jobs, such as acting, piano, dance, and singing.
* Corbin’s favorite style of music is 80’s music
* Corbin’s favorite outdoor activity is swimming in the ocean.
* Basketball is Corbin Bleu’s favorite sport.
* Corbin’s favorite food is french fries.
* Corbin’s favorite colors are Gold and Black.
* Corbin’s first television role other than commercials was on the series High Incident when his family moved to Los Angeles in 1996.
* Corbin is thankful for the support he recieves from his family, friends, teachers, and fans.
* Corbin is Jamaican (from his father) and Italian (from his mother).
* Corbin Bleu’s favorite kind of date:
“One that lets them get to know each other better. He especially likes girls who know how to share the conversation, and not just talk about themselves. Corbin thinks a movie, followed by dinner is a perfect first date. For a romantic date – ice skating.”
* Corbin Bleu is the oldest out of four siblings and also the only boy.
* Corbin Bleu’s favorite album is the “Greatest Hits” album by STYX.
* Corbin Bleu’s favorite animal is the leopard or any big cats.
* Corbin Bleu’s favorite school subject is science.
* Corbin Bleu is religious. He shares Bible verses on his official website.
* Corbin appeared in the commercial annoucing the Encore DVD release for the DCOM movie, High School Musical.
* Corbin Bleu has been acting since he was two years old.
* Corbin Bleu feature film work includes the part of young Tommy Webber in Galaxy Quest, Butch in Mystery Men, Johnny in Soldier with Kurt Russell and with Tyler Hoechlin in the Family drama The Family Tree.
* Corbin Bleu is a theater major at Los Angeles High School for the Arts where he won the “Theatre Student of the Year” Award in his sophmore year.
* Corbin Bleu has appeared off Broadway with Debbie Allen.
* Corbin’s last name is the French spelling for Blue.
* Corbin Bleu, appeared on the commerical of the High School Musical DCOM DVD, interviewing people about High School Musical.
* At age six Corbin appeared in his first professional theatre production off Broadway playing an abandon homeless mute in the play Tiny Tim is Dead.
* Question: When you went on auditions as a little kid, how did you know not to take it personally if you didn’t get the role?
Corbin Bleu: That was something that my parents explained to me when I was young. Also since I started when I was 2, I had become so used to it by [the time I was] 6 or 7. One of the best parts about having started so early was knowing what would happen in an audition, and that if I did not get it, it would not be a big deal
* Corbin Bleu appeared in print ads for stores such as Macy’s, Gap, Target, and Toys R Us, and fashion spreads in Child, Parent, and American Baby magazines, as well as having his image on toys and game packaging.
* By the age of four Corbin Bleu was a model with the Ford Modeling Agency in New York.
* Corbin Bleu, along with other cast members of High School Musical made an appearance on the Today Show on March 30th.
* Corbin Bleu’s favorite accessory is Comedy/Tragedy Ring.
* Corbin Bleu’s favorite game is Boggle.
* Corbin Bleu’s favorite fruit is pineapple.
* Corbin’s favorite actresses are Jennifer Garner and Angelina Jolie.
* Corbin’s favorite movies are Chicago and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
* His current role right now is in Flight 29 Down as Nathan.
* At 14 he was in the movie Catch That Kid as a character named Austin.