1. Britney Spears kept a tanning bed on her Baby One More Time tour bus.
2. Britney Spears and Kevin Federline gave personalized Juicy Couture sweat suits embroidered with “The Maids” and “Pimp Daddy” to members of their bridal party in 2004.
3. Britney Spears likes to relax with candles, a bath and a Jackie Collins novel.
“Every night, I have to read a book so that my mind will stop thinking about the things I stress about,” she said in 1999.
4. Britney Spears, a Louisiana native, auctioned off personal items on eBay in 2005 to benefit victims of Hurricane Katrina, including a jewel-encrusted bra and a pair of well-worn J. Crew flip-flops.
5. Britney Spears sang Naomi Judd’s “Love Can Build a Bridge” on Star Search in 1992. She won the first round but lost in the second.